Easy as ABC: 8 Foolproof Tips for Learning Chinese Faster
- Identify Short-term and Long-term Goals.
- Choose Between Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Make a Daily Learning Schedule.
- Use FluentU to Master Pinyin Basics.
- Find Activities That Combine Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing.
What is the best and fastest way to learn Chinese?
- Method 2 of 3: Using Audio and Visual Resources Use flashcards with images and Pinyin. Create flashcards with the Pinyin on one side and an image of the object or person it represents on the other side. Listen to Chinese radio stations. Chinese music and songs are another great audio resource you can use to improve your Chinese fast. Watch Chinese movies and television shows. More items
- 1 How can I learn Chinese fast by myself?
- 2 How long does it take to learn Chinese?
- 3 Can Chinese be easy to learn?
- 4 How can I learn Chinese in 10 days?
- 5 What is your name in Chinese?
- 6 What is the best app for learning Chinese?
- 7 Can I learn Chinese in 3 months?
- 8 What Chinese is easiest to learn?
- 9 What is the hardest language to learn?
- 10 Is Chinese harder than Korean?
- 11 Is Chinese harder than Japanese?
- 12 Is learning Chinese a waste of time?
- 13 What is the easiest language to learn?
- 14 Is Mandarin and Chinese same?
How can I learn Chinese fast by myself?
The World Is Yours: 5 Effective Ways to Learn Chinese by Yourself
- Use music videos. Using music is one of the best ways to learn a new language because it’s fun and interesting!
- Regularly meet with a conversation partner.
- Watch Chinese shows with subtitles.
- Listen to audiobooks.
- Listen to podcasts.
How long does it take to learn Chinese?
According to the Foreign Service Institute (FSI) scale, it will take you 88 Weeks (2,200 hours of active learning) to reach native/bilingual Chinese proficiency. Chinese is one of the 5 languages which is most challenging to learn for native English speakers.
Can Chinese be easy to learn?
When it comes to the issue of grammatical complexity, Chinese is really one of the easiest languages there is to learn. Unlike most European languages, it does not feature complicated constructs like cases and genders. It also treats tenses in a very simplistic way.
How can I learn Chinese in 10 days?
Learn Mandarin in 10 days
- Day 1: Master Chinese Pronunciation.
- Day 2: Master Chinese Tones.
- Day 3: Full Pinyin Full Mastery.
- Day 4: Learn the 100 Most Common Chinese Characters.
- Day 5: Start Learning Grammar with Lessons.
- Option 1: Learn as many lessons as possible.
- Option 2: Learn as many words as possible.
What is your name in Chinese?
In Chinese, as we heard in this lesson’s dialogue, one way of asking a person their name is: 你叫什么名字？ Nǐ jiào shénme míngzì? “What is your name” (literally: “You called what name?”)
What is the best app for learning Chinese?
Top Mobile Apps To Help You Learn Chinese For Free
- Lingbe (iOS/Android)
- Anki (iOS/PC)
- Duolingo (iOS/Android)
- Memrise (iOS/Android)
- Skritter (iOS/Android)
- Hello Chinese (iOS/Android)
- ChineseSkill (iOS/Android)
Can I learn Chinese in 3 months?
With the right work and attitude, you can make massive progress in your Chinese learning in three months. And if having a conversation in Mandarin Chinese is your primary goal, it can be achievable with just three months of study, even if you’re starting from zero.
What Chinese is easiest to learn?
3. Mandarin is easier to learn. As we covered above, Mandarin is easier to learn in regards to both writing and speaking. Cantonese is seen to be more difficult because it has from 6 to 9 tones, each of which signify different things (while Mandarin only has 4 tones).
What is the hardest language to learn?
Mandarin As mentioned before, Mandarin is unanimously considered the toughest language to master in the world! Spoken by over a billion people in the world, the language can be extremely difficult for people whose native languages use the Latin writing system.
Is Chinese harder than Korean?
Thanks to its phonetic alphabet and more simplistic grammar rules, Korean is not the most challenging Asian language to learn. Chinese on the other hand is much more widely spoken. This means that finding study materials and practice partners would be easier.
Is Chinese harder than Japanese?
Other varieties of Chinese share many characteristics with Mandarin, though have different pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar. So for English speakers, Chinese is easier than Japanese from this aspect. Chinese grammar is generally considered a lot easier to learn than Japanese.
Is learning Chinese a waste of time?
Learning Mandarin is an absolute waste of time because day by day it becomes clearer and clearer that China doesn’t want you. Last year China introduced their new foreign visa classification system that separates foreigners into different categories, based on their technical skills.
What is the easiest language to learn?
And The Easiest Language To Learn Is…
- Norwegian. This may come as a surprise, but we have ranked Norwegian as the easiest language to learn for English speakers.
Is Mandarin and Chinese same?
Mandarin is a dialect of Chinese. Chinese is a language (Mandarin is one of the dialects of Chinese alongside Shanghainese, Cantonese and many more).