What is the best way to study state capitals?
- Using a poster, book, or even an online image, study the map closely. Pay attention to the location while saying the name of the state and capital out loud. Noting regions and/or surrounding states can help provide additional clues.
What is the easiest way to learn the states and capitals?
How to remember capitals of Indian states easily:
- MAHARASHTRA – MUMBAILargest state in India is MUMBAI.Maha = Large.
- JHARKAND – RANCHIImagine a Jar full of French fries but when you put your hand it RAN away from you.
How can I help my child learn states and capitals?
7 Fun Ways to Study the States and Capitals
- Introduce States & Capitals by Region of the Country.
- Bring in FOOD!
- Listen to Songs on YouTube.
- Assemble Puzzles of the United States.
- Play iPad Games for Review.
- Partner Quiz.
- Yo, Sacramento!
How can I memorize Indian states?
How to Memorize More and Faster Than Other People
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
Is there 29 states in India?
Currently, there are 29 states ( including Jammu and Kashmir ) and seven Union Territories in India. In the month of November 2000, India obtained three new states – Chattisgarh formed out of Madhya Pradesh, Uttaranchal from Uttar Pradesh, and Jharkhand from Bihar.
What grade do you learn all 50 states?
Travel virtually through all 50 of the United States of America.
What is the capital city of all 50 states?
There are fifty (50) states and Washington D.C.The last two states to join the Union were Alaska (49th) and Hawaii (50th). Both joined in 1959.
How do I learn where countries are?
To memorize countries, print out copies of a world map to color or use for study. Color coding different continents and countries can help to build visual associations, and be a fun, relaxing activity. Blank maps can be useful for studying and quizzing yourself on the location of countries.