We Asked 14 People How to Make Kissing Even Better
- Get consent to kiss.
- Introduce your tongue slowly.
- Build your way up to sharing more saliva.
- Use your hands.
- If you’re going to bite, be extremely gentle.
- Keep your lips soft.
- Be in the moment.
- Give and take kissing feedback gracefully.
- 1 Is kissing natural or learned?
- 2 What’s a good thing to practice kissing on?
- 3 How do you kiss like a pro?
- 4 Why do I want to kiss someone so badly?
- 5 What type of kiss is best for a first kiss?
- 6 What year was kissing invented?
- 7 What should I do after my first kiss?
- 8 Where do you touch when kissing?
- 9 How do you kiss without being awkward?
- 10 What do you say after your first kiss?
Is kissing natural or learned?
A kiss might seem like a natural thing to do for most of us, but the scientific jury is still out on whether it is a learned or instinctual behaviour. Approximately 90 per cent of cultures kiss, making a strong case for the act being a basic human instinct.
What’s a good thing to practice kissing on?
Find a ripe piece of soft fruit, such as a plum, apricot, or mango. These fruits are soft and taste good. Bite a small, mouth-sized hole in the fruit. Use this as the mouth that you’ll practice kissing with.
How do you kiss like a pro?
6 French Kissing Techniques
- Use your hands. While French kissing, use your hands to hold your partner and make them feel desired.
- Vary the pressure.
- Introduce your teeth.
- Swirl your tongues.
- Use suction.
- Move away from their lips.
Why do I want to kiss someone so badly?
Dopamine is released when you do something that feels good, like kissing and spending time with someone you’re attracted to. This and other “happy hormones” make you feel giddy and euphoric. The more you get of these hormones, the more your body wants them.
What type of kiss is best for a first kiss?
Part your lips slightly and press them against their lips. Try not to get any of your saliva onto their lips. It’s okay to keep your lips pressed together during your kiss. Don’t open your mouth or use tongue during your first kiss.
What year was kissing invented?
While the true origin of kissing remains a mystery, historians have found in India the earliest references to the practice. Four major texts in the Vedic Sanskrit literature suggest an early form of kissing. Dating from 1500 B.C., they describe the custom of rubbing and pressing noses together.
What should I do after my first kiss?
Ease back out of the kiss, keeping yourself close to your partner’s face. After the kiss, pull your head back slowly to give each of you some space. If you wrapped a hand around each other, you can lightly ease off, or hold each other close for a more intimate moment. Look your partner in the eyes and smile.
Where do you touch when kissing?
Touch their face. This can add some intimacy to the kiss. You can grab their face with both of your hands and gently pull it closer to your face, for example. You can also try gently caressing their cheek, neck, or even their earlobe. Ears are sensitive areas, so lightly stroking their ear may be a turn-on for them!
How do you kiss without being awkward?
Move in close and kiss her.
- Continue touching her if you were already making contact before the kiss. Continue holding her hand or touching her arm or shoulder.
- Be gentle. Make sure that if you’re touching her, you’re only applying light pressure.
What do you say after your first kiss?
21 things to say after a kiss with someone
- Uh yeah!
- Your lips were so warm, it was a nice experience.
- Today’s kiss was nice, do that again next time.
- That’s not fair, you were forceful, but I did enjoy the kiss.
- I love the way you kissed and held my hair backwards.