- 15 How long would it take to learn node JS?
Most likely it’ll be about 8 months and you’ll land a junior dev position. It’s really hard to determine when you actually ‘learnt’ js. There’s so many different libraries and frameworks… even if we’re talking about so called vanilla it’s still an enormous topic.
- Front End Web Developer. It includes building a user-facing, visual part of a website.
- Web Application Developer.
- UX Designer.
- Web Designer.
- UI Designer.
- Full Stack Developer.
- DevOps Engineer.
- Self-Guided Websites and Courses.
- Coding Boot Camps.
- Meetups and Networking Events.
- Starting Your Own Projects.
How long would it take to learn node JS?